Scott - Genius 730 27.5 Full Suspension MTB
Ready for every trail, all the time. The Scott Genius 730 is a full sus mountain bike that is built around a carbon mainframe and features innovative suspension adjustment. With TwinLoc you can optimise the bike for every trail section, from steep descents to technical single track and long fire road climbs. With the Genius you get three bikes in one.
- HMF carbon mainframe with 6011 alloy swingarm
- FOX NUDE T EVOL Performance shock controls the 150mm of rear wheel travel
- FOX 34 Float Performance fork for 150mm of plush suspension travel
- TwinLoc remote suspension adjustment – 3 bikes in one
- SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for a massive 500% gear range
- Shimano MT520 four piston hydraulic disc brakes for powerful speed control
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Green/Orange
- The Scott Genius 730 is available with 0% APR finance
Any Trail, Any time. With the Genius 730/930, this phrase has never rung truer. With our TwinLoc Suspension System to always optimize your ride, a SRAM Eagle drivetrain and Syncros components, the 730/930 will get you up and down the mountain without breaking the bank.
ONE FRAME, TWO WHEEL SIZES
The Genius frame is capable of fitting both 27.5” and 29” wheels. All you have to do is flip a chip on the shock mount when going from one size to the next and you’re good to go. No need to change the fork unlike with many other brands.
Our kinematic suspension curve gives supple small bump sensitivity and therefore exceptional traction characteristics, perfect support in the mid-stroke and a controlled deep stroke for predictable and comfortable bottom outs. Specific pivot placements ensure efficient pedalling that drives the bike forwards like a startled greyhound and neutral braking that strikes a perfect balance between rider comfort and control, chassis stability and rear wheel traction.
TWINLOC SUSPENSION SYSTEM
SCOTT’s TwinLoc Suspension was developed as a system with the goal of taming any trail, any time. Connecting fork, our patented NUDE shock platform and frame via TwinLoc allows us to work with suspension characteristics that allow you to adapt to multiple trail settings, all at the flick of a switch. Whereas most systems only increase low-speed compression in an effort to gain pedalling efficiency, TwinLoc allows us to not only change compression damping, but also to change the spring curve dynamically altering the geometry of the bike. With TwinLoc, have one bike that is a climbing bike, a descending bike, and a perfect bike for everything in between, all at once.
At SCOTT, we’ve always prided ourselves on our ability to build strong yet lightweight bicycles, for the Genius, this would be no different. Our goal was to develop a frame that would set a benchmark for the 130-150mm trail bike. Having finished with a frame and hardware weight totalling 2249g, we can safely say that we’re right on the money. Our stiffness to weight ratios are unparalleled.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.