Scott - Contessa Spark 710
A women’s trail bike to take on the whole mountain. The Scott Contessa Spark 710 MTB has 27.5” wheels with huge 2.8” tyres that help absorb bumps while also giving masses of traction, while the alloy full sus frame keeps you confident. The 130mm front and 120-85mm rear travel is adjustable via the TwinLoc Technology handlebar remotes to keep it convenient. Both front and rear you’ll find Fox suspension, helping you keep control when the trails get challenging.
- Lightweight SL 6011 Alloy hydroformed full sus frame tames the trails
- Fox Float Nude Performance shock gives the 85-120mm rear travel
- Fox 34 Float Performance fork has 130mm travel to sort out the terrain
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain offers a gear for every situation
- 27.5” wheels are nimble and wide 2.8” tyres give huge traction
- Syncros dropper post helps descending and climbing
The Scott Contessa Spark 710 has a super light Alloy frame with Contessa Solution geometry, a Fox 32 Float Fork, a custom Fox Nude Shock and a SRAM Eagle drivetrain. Our Patented TwinLoc technology, in combination with Traction Control, allow for three travel/geometry settings enables you to always optimize your ride.