Polygon - Xtrada 6 29er Hardtail MTB
Rapid rolling performance for rapid XC trail riding. The Polygon Xtrada 6 is a 29er mountain bike that is built around a lightweight aluminium alloy frame and is ideal for all sorts of riding from cross-country adventures to gravel track family rides.
- Lightweight, hydroformed aluminium alloy frame with Boost hub spacing
- Suntour XCR fork offers 100mm of suspension travel to tame the trail
- Shimano 2x10 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping
- 29” wheels for rapid rolling performance
- Araya rims with Schwalbe Smart Sam tyres
- Entity Sport Alloy handlebar, stem and seatpost deliver strength, style and performance.
- Sizes: 18.5”, 20”
- Colour: Black/Copper
- The Polygon Premiere 6 29er is available with 0% APR finance
The 2018 Xtrada 6 mountain bike combines the latest hardtail frame technology with a bombproof components list that provides you with a bike that has the versatility to race in competition, train and also use as a daily commuter. It is a swiss army knife of the Polygon mountain bike lineup.
Frames have evolved with the advancement of building materials and components. With these advancements, riders are having more confident riding, steeper, and more technical trails. FWG frame geometry has been adjusted to be more suitable to a more aggressive riding style, top tubes have become longer and seat tubes have become shorter. FWG frame puts the riders in a more neutral position and allows them to attack even on the steepest trails.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.