Polygon - Siskiu D7 27.5 Trail Full Suspension MTB
Confident off-road fun. The Siskiu D7 is a full suspension mountain bike that is built for cross-country adventures and trail centre loops. With a RockShox suspension fork a Shimano 2x10 speed drivetrain and powerful disc brakes the Siskiu is ready to hit the trails.
- Hydroformed aluminium alloy frame for robust performance
- SR Suntour Epixon air shock for 120mm of rear wheel travel
- RockShox 30 Silver fork for 120mm of plush suspension travel
- Shimano 2x10 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather speed control
- Sizes: 15.5”, 17.5”, 19.5”, 21.5”
- Colour: Silver/Black
- The Polygon Siskiu D7 is available with 0% APR finance
The Polygon XC Trail series was designed to ride a little bit of everything, from exploring back country single track to doing laps at your local trail centre. These bikes excel at charging technical climbs, pedalling through rough terrain, and pumping flow trails. The Polygon XC Trail series was built for anyone who spends all day on their bike tackling technical climbs and challenging descents.
Frames have evolved with the advancement of building materials and components. With these advancements, riders are having more confident riding, steeper, and more technical trails. FWG frame geometry has been adjusted to be more suitable to a more aggressive riding style, top tubes have become longer and seat tubes have become shorter. FWG frame puts the riders in a more neutral position and allows them to attack even on the steepest trails.
The modern trail bike is a jack of all trades. T-PRO bikes will make any rider feel like a pro by making the climbs easier and the descents smoother. Everything from geometry to frame material to components were taken into consideration with the T-PRO bikes. Adventure? Excitement? the T-PRO bikes are ready, willing and able. A one-piece linkage increases stiffness and decreases weight. Being efficient and effective is what one-piece linkage is all about.
2HRU allows riders to switch from a thru-axle to a quick release without major frame changes. With hub standards and frame standards constantly changing; 2HRU makes it possible to use your favourite wheel-set with your favourite Polygon.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.