Orbea - Wild FS 10 29er Electric
Product DescriptionIt’s time to get moving. Load up your pack for an afternoon ride and start pedalling. Whatever obstacles exist between you and the trails and your Special Places, it’s time to run over them. Reclaim access and discover new adventures the way you like – aboard a fun and capable machine that enhances your skills while it extends your range. Conquer steep climbs and push the limits of traction and good judgment on the way back down. Enjoy clever design and sophisticated suspension kinematics, or simply focus on the trail. Wild FS revitalizes your riding and helps you chart new destinations. Take back control – Take back your Wild.
Hideout Technology - Pay attention to the battery used by the E-Bike you choose. Opt for the least bulky one with the same capacity (500Wh). Besides being easy to remove, replace and transport, look for a battery with proven reliability that is not set to be replaced by a new generation in the near future.
- Integrated battery fits smoothly with the frame shapes for great protection and a sleek appearance.
- Tool-less battery access for convenience with a highly protected, rubber shielded charging port.
- External access to battery on/off button and battery status
- Compact display fits easily with other controls on the handlebar
- A colour display is Bluetooth/ANT+ compatible
- Orbea's design process that optimizes suspension characteristics and kinematics for the widest range of riding conditions
- 140mm Front and Rear travel
- High quality sealed cartridge pivot bearings for durability and sensitivity
- Shimano E8000 is the lightest and most compact motor on the market
- E800 uses a standard chainring
- Speed sensor integrated with rear dropout
- The form of the E8000 motor allows for more desirable geometry and kinematics
- Hydroformed AL7000 frame is light and strong with sophisticated shaping that places material where it's needed
- Boost 148 spacing
- Metal armour skid plate protects the motor for long life
- 35mm steams and wide handlebars
- Suspension is optimized for eMTB use
- Stronger wheels and larger brake rotors
- Tires with reinforced eMTB casing
- More comfortable saddles
- eMTB geometry with short chainstays and an upright trail bike position
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.