Orbea - Oiz M20 27.5 XC Full Suspension MTB
Cross country racing prowess. The Orbea Oiz M20 XC bike features a lightweight carbon full suspension frame for taking on the trails. The Fox Factory suspension front and rear is super slick, complete with gold Kashima coating, to deliver fantastic damping. SRAM’s Eagle drivetrain has 12 speeds for a massive gear range, capable of taking on the steepest climbs. Mavic Crossmax Elite wheels are fantastic, balancing weight and strength, and in 27.5”size, deliver nimble handling.
- Lightweight Carbon OMP frame has 95mm of efficient travel
- Fox 32 Float SC Factory has 100mm travel, Kashima coating and remote lockout
- Fox Float DPS Factory shock has remote lockout
- SRAM XO1/GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain is slick shifting with a massive range
- Shimano XT disc brakes are powerful and reliable
- Mavic Crossmax Elite wheels are robust for greater control
- Sizes: Small, Medium
- Colours: Black/Orange, Black/Mint
- The Orbea Oiz M20 27.5” is available with 0% APR finance
Oiz is engineered for one purpose – Speed
The kind of lung-burning, cross-country efficiency that is expected from a racing bike, matched with DNA that devours rough terrain and leaves traditional hardtails behind. Lap after lap, Oiz responds eagerly to each climb, every rocky, root-filled descent, pushing you to ride faster. Oiz is the ultimate advantage – not a machine that rides in the middle of the pack – Oiz was Born to Win.
Advanced Dynamics - Advanced Dynamics is not a design, but a development process. Our unique method transforms virtual models into real, highly-refined machines - Bikes for demanding riders that are faster, more fun to ride and far beyond ordinary.
Boost - Oiz becomes more precise and responsive with the increased rigidity of a 12mm through-axle system. The Boost 148 standard widens rear axle spacing to 148mm which moves the chainline outboard by 3mm and increases the space available at the bottom bracket.
UFO - We've done away with the pivot point at the rear axle. The flexible seat stay design creates an ultralight bike that requires little maintenance and offers stiffness and acceleration like you've never felt in a full suspension bike.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.