Orbea - Occam AM H10 27.5 Trail Full Suspension MTB
The 2019 Orbea Occam full suspension trail mountain bike is the perfect choice for long days with lots of miles, taking in the all-day riding experience on a variety of trail types.
Not made with the same intentions and the Rallon, the Occam is made to be a versatile do it all trail bike.
Trail bike of the year 2018, top contender - Bikeradar.com
The Occam comes in two forms.
TR – 120mm rear, 130mm front travel, 27.5+ with ability to use 29er wheels for Trail/XC MTB use.
AM – 150mm travel front and rear, 27.5 wheel for Trail/All-Mountain MTB use.
- Hydro Triple Butted aluminium frame
- 66.5° head angle, 74.5° seat angle
- 27.5” Wheels
- 150mm Fox 34 Float Performance forks
- 150mm rear travel from Fox Float DPS Performance shock
- Sram GX Eagle 12 speed drivetrain
- Wide DT Swiss all mountain wheelset
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Colour: Turquoise/Black, Black/Orange/Pistachio
- The Orbea Occam AM H10 is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Trail Geometry - The Occam AM, with 150mm travel and a manageable size using 27.5" wheels. Our consistent and proportional stack and reach measurements guarantee that every rider experiences flawless handling in a svelte, fun and fast bike regardless of frame size or wheel size.
Advanced Dynamics - Advanced dynamics is not a design, but a development process. Our unique method transforms virtual models into real, highly-refined machines - Bikes for demanding riders that are faster, more fun to ride and far beyond ordinary. The leverage ratio curve of the Occam AM is perfect for efficient trail riding.
Boost - Occam AM is precise and responsive with 425mm chainstays and the excellent rigidity of a 12mm through-axle system. The boost 148 standard widens rear axle spacing to 148mm which moves the chainline outboard by 3mm and increases the space available at the bottom bracket.
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.