Orbea - Laufey 27 H-LTD 27.5 Hardtail MTB
Take your MTB trail riding to the next level. The Orbea Laufey is a hardtail mountain bike that offers a more confident ride on technical trails thanks to the plus sized Maxxis tyres that offer more grip and float on rough terrain. With A Fox Factory fork, SRAM GX Eagle 12 speed drivetrain and a dropper post the Laufey H-LTD is ready to shred the trails.
- Lightweight alloy frame with dialled trail geometry
- Fox 34 Float Factory fork offers 130mm of super-plush suspension travel
- 27.5” plus sized wheels, with high volume Maxxis tyres for more float and grip
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 speed drivetrain for a massive 500% gear range
- Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Blue/Pistachio, Grey/Purple, Orange/Pistachio, Black/Turquoise
- The Orbea Laufey H-LTD is available with 0% APR finance
In Norse mythology, Laufey is the mysterious mother of Loki, one of the most infamous tricksters of all time. Laufey is also the origin of our most clever and versatile bike – Laufey has created a new style of riding. And instead of saying Laufey is tailored for one type of rider, we’re going to go ahead and claim this fun-loving machine is perfect for everyone.
Hydroformed: We manipulate the shapes and wall-thickness of our aluminium tubing to increase strength and resistance to unwanted flex. Many of the tubes are butted to save weight in the middle of the tubes, away from the stress of the joints and weld zones. Using aluminium technologies as advanced as our carbon manufacturing ensures our aluminium bikes are never second best.
Boost: 430mm chain stays make Loki quick, stiff and responsive. Increasing rear axle spacing to 148mm over the 142mm standard moves the chainline outboard by 3mm, increasing the space available at the bottom bracket.
Double Duty 27+/29er: Double duty packs two bikes into one platform. Choose between 27+ and 29 wheel sizes in the frame. 27+ Tires are wider than traditional tires and are much higher volume, meaning they can be run at lower pressures. This allows plus tires to go where regular tires can't easily handling light mud and snow or sand, greatly expanding the terrain you cover. This model comes with only the 27+ wheels but can be fitted with 29" wheels.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.