Orbea - Alma H20 27.5 Hardtail MTB
An XC racing hardtail that won’t break the bank, the Orbea Alma H20 is ready to take you to the podium. The lightweight alloy frame is built to last, with triple butting and hydroformed technology used in its construction. The Shimano XT/SLX drivetrain has a single chainring setup, giving a greater reliability for racing, while the disc brakes are properly powerful too. The 27.5” wheels are quick to get up to speed and offer nimble handling.
- Hydroformed and triple butted alloy frame is lightweight
- RockShox Reba RL fork has 100mm travel to take on tough terrain
- Shimano XT/SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain shifts crisply
- Shimano MT500 disc brakes are powerful and reliable stoppers
- Tubeless ready wheels make for an easy upgrade
- Sizes: Small, Medium
- Colours: Blue/Black, Orange/Black, Black, Black/Pistachio
- The Orbea Alma H20 29er is available with 0% APR finance
Alma is for the quickest lap times. The steepest climbs. Alma is for the strongest accelerations and highest altitudes. Alma is for the biggest stages, the loudest fans and the toughest riders. Alma is for the fiercest competitors, the athletes who accept nothing less than superlatives. When a few fleeting seconds separate fast from faster, Alma is for the fastest.
4x4 Dynamic Structure - External forces on the frame under the rider's weight - cornering stresses or vibration from impacts - have a large effect on control and traction. Creating a natural flex point in the top tube by adding a fourth bend offers an efficient, smooth ride that feels like floating over rough terrain.
BWC - Instead of trying to squeeze everybody on a single wheel size, we offer Big Wheels that are scaled to fit riders of any height. BWC offers five frames in two wheel sizes - Small and Medium frames with 27.5" wheels, Medium, Large and XL frames with 29" wheels.
Boost - Alma becomes more precise and responsive with 420/430mm chainstays and the increased rigidity of a 12mm through-axle system. The boost 148 standard widens rear axle spacing to 148mm which moves the chainline outboard by 3mm and increases the space available at the bottom bracket.
World Cup Geometry - Refinements of Alma's World Cup Geometry reflect the evolution of elite racing. A slacker head angle (69.3/69.5 Degrees) provides stability on increasingly demanding tracks. A steeper seat angle and lower stack height increases handling and precision and pedalling efficiency. Shorter (420/430mm) chainstays deliver maximum agility without instability.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.