Kona - Satori DL 29er Trail Full Suspension MTB
Kona might have created the ultimate trail bike. The new Satori is a mid-travel 29er that is very happy climbing and is not scared of a steep and technical descent. With updated geometry, an all-new suspension platform. Taking what they had learned from the incredible Process and Hei Hei Kona created a fun and playful 29er that will keep going no matter the challenge.
- Kona 6061 Aluminium Butted frame
- RockShox Revelation RC fork with 140mm of travel
- RockShox Deluxe DebonAir shock controls the 130mm of rear travel
- SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain with huge climb taming ratios
- WTB rims on Formula hubs make a solid and reliable wheelset
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Gloss Hot Orange
- The Kona Satori DL 29er is available with 0% APR finance
If you love the feel of a 29er and the get-up-and-go of the racy Hei Hei Trail DL, the Satori DL is the perfect companion. With a custom drawn aluminium frame and FUSE rear end, the Satori was built from the ground up to ride like the wind. Featuring an SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain, RockShox Revelation fork and custom tuned Rockshox Deluxe RL Solo Air rear shock, the Satori DL has everything you need for big days in the saddle.
- Kona 6061 Aluminium - Kona 7005 and 6061 Aluminum alloys are used extensively throughout our fleet of mountain and asphalt bicycles. A tough, durable, light alloy, both Kona 7005 and 6061 deliver fantastic, reliable performance that lasts for thousands of rides. Much of our 7005/6061 tubing is butted and/or formed, meaning the tubing’s wall thickness can be increased or decreased, as well as shaped, so we can fine-tune a particular frame’s strength and ride characteristics depending on its intended application.
- Internal Headset - Bearing cups are actually pressed into the frame and are easily removable. An internal headset also reduces stack height, so the height of the stem and bars are more adjustable, giving the rider the best fit possible.
- Tapered Head Tube - More girth at the bottom of the head tube better distributes shock force, prolonging the bearing life of the headset itself and eliminating brake shudder, while providing confident steering performance. The inherent strength of its triangular design also means a stronger steering position and improved balance, giving the rider more control in rough terrain. A zero-stack, tapered head tube also puts strength where the load is going—into the lower headset cup—maximizing bearing durability where it’s needed.
- Tubeless Compatible Rims - Tubeless rims allow for tires with more puncture resistance; the ability to run lower tire pressure, which provides better tire grip on the trail; lower rolling resistance; and weight savings over the traditional tube and tire systems.
- 12x148mm Axle - 12x142mm, 12x148 and 12x157 rear axle standards provide two major advantages to the Kona rider: the 12mm diameter of the rear axle provides the rear hub and frame with a stiff interface, while the 142/148/157mm outer diameter of the hub allows the wheel to be quickly and properly positioned in the frame before the rear axle is inserted. For 2017, you’ll see the 12x148 Boost standard in the mix. Boost spacing provides more tire clearance at the chainstay yoke, while the rear wheel is stiffer and more durable relative to a 12x142 thru-axle.
Fuse Independent Suspension - The Fuse Independent Suspension is designed to be as lightweight and efficient as possible, oriented specifically for the demands of the modern XC trail rider. Like all of our suspension platforms, the Fuse IS is designed around a single pivot with a predictable leverage ratio for a responsive, snappy feel. Built for our Hei Hei platform, the frame features a seat stay that relies on small degrees of frame flex rather than a pivot at the seat and chainstay junction. The result is an efficient, laterally stiff suspension system that takes weight savings to a new level.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.