Giant - Trance 2 27.5 Full Suspension MTB
Ride every trail on the mountain. The Giant Trance 2 is a capable full suspension mountain bike that is equally at home on rowdy descents as it is on technical climbs. With 140mm of active full suspension travel combined with a 150mm travel Fox 34 fork the Trance is an ideal MTB for trail centre loops, cross-country adventures and even the occasional uplift day.
- ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminium frame is robust and lightweight
- Fox Performance DPS shock controls the 140mm of rear suspension travel
- Fox 34 Performance fork offers 150mm of plush suspension travel
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain for intuitive gear shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Giant AM 27.5, tubeless ready wheelset
- Dropper post to make the most of every trail section
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Metallic Black
- The Giant Trance 2 is available with 0% APR finance
Giant Trance Review
When it comes to riding hard and fast on challenging off-road terrain, there’s almost nothing this ambitious trail bike can’t do. From steep, technical climbs to rowdy descents, you’re ready for anything with Trance.
27.5 agility and control: 27.5-inch wheels balance agility and control giving you the ability to roll over rugged terrain, flick the bike at speed, change lines and explode out of corners.
Latest suspension tech: Updated Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 140mm of rear travel (and 150mm up front) it has the new Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
Trail-tuned chassis: The lightweight, stiff and durable ALUXX SL aluminium frameset features updated geometry to give you confidence on technical trails. The result is agile and efficient climbing plus added control for trails ranging from chunky singletrack to flowy high-speed descents.
ALUXX SL Aluminium Technology
This high-performance level, state-of-the-art Aluminium material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Maestro Suspension Technology
Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages all work together to create a single floating pivot for the most active, efficient and independent suspension system on the trail.
Advanced Forged Composite Technology
A state-of-the-art high-pressure moulding process is used to produce complex-shaped carbon fibre components that are lighter, stiffer and stronger than similar components made from aluminium. This technology is used in critical performance parts such as Maestro Suspension rocker links.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.