Enduro - Alpine 6 RS 27.5 Full Suspension MTB
The Alpine 6 is the de-facto big mountain leveller. Engineered to perform in the roughest mountain terrain.
The Alpine 6 geometry is designed around 170mm front/160mm rear travel. With its slacker 64.5° head angle matched to the 170mm fork we get that alpine handling feels we all love; confident, unflappable and most importantly, fun.
With neat finishing touches like internal cable routing, every element of the frame’s construction has been analysed and optimised, to the point that, size for size, the Alpine 6 frame is significantly lighter and stronger than its predecessors.
One of our most popular models and it's easy to see why. Whether in the heat of competition or simply being ridden for laughs, the Alpine 6 has that spirit we love in a bike, the ability to surge through the rough stuff and rewards the rider that pushes hard.
- Frame designed and built in Britain
- 5-year frame warranty
- Single-pivot suspension for optimum performance, efficiency and reliability
- 27.5" tubeless ready wheelset
- Boost 148 rear hub spacing
- Alpine-trail honed geometry
- Long top tube and wheelbase coupled to a shorter stem for high-speed stability
- Unique monocoque aluminium and tubing chassis
- 170mm Front/160mm rear travel
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.