Cube - Sting WS 120 EXC 27.5 29er Full Suspension MTB
Tame the mountain. The Cube Sting WS 120 EXC is a great value women’s specific full sus mountain bike that is ideal for taking on new off-road challenges. With 120mm of suspension travel to smooth the trail, a wide range of gears to get you up and over the hills and powerful disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, this is a bike that is ready for all sorts of MTB adventures.
- Lightweight aluminium alloy frame with women’s specific geometry
- SR Suntour XCR32 Air offers 120mm of bump soaking suspension travel
- Suntour UNAir rear shock controls the 120mm of active rear suspension travel
- Shimano XT/Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Size specific 27.5” or 29” wheels for the perfect fit
- Sizes: 13”, 16” (27.5” wheels), 17”, 19” (29” wheels)
- Colour: Light Blue/Coral
- Cube Sting WS 120 EXC is available with 0% APR finance
In our experience, women like to shred the trails just as hard as men. Why wouldn't you? It's fun, after all. That's why we developed the Sting 120 EXC - an affordable, adaptable trail bike built specifically for female riders. With a lightweight frame, easy to adjust Suntour air suspension fork and air shock, powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, and Shimano Deore drivetrain, it's got everything you need to take your trail riding to the next level. From a short trail centre spin to a long day out in the mountains, you'll surprise yourself how 120mm of front and rear travel can open up new horizons. And, with our clever Size Split system, every rider can find her perfect fit. What's stopping you?
The latest incarnation of our proven Sting full suspension platform, the Sting 120 EXC features a triple butted 7005 Superlite aluminium tubeset for low weight and superb stiffness, and Agile Ride Geometry for great handling. Details like the tapered steerer and thru axles - 12mm at the rear and 15mm at the front - go a long way to improve steering and tracking accuracy on even the bumpiest of trails. Ride where you like; the Sting 120 EXC will go exactly where you point it. Internal cable routing matches the frame's clean looks and ensures you can spend your time riding, rather than tweaking your gears. And that complex profile top tube doesn't just look good, it also improves standover clearance for better manoeuvrability, adds stiffness and reduces weight. Which sounds a bit like multitasking, only more fun...
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.