Cannondale - Scalpel-Si Carbon SE
Cannondale Scalpel-Si Carbon SE - Mountain Bike
Scalpel - Unleashed
With more travel and rowdier spec, the Scalpel SE takes the trail talents of its racier sibling and kicks'em into overdirve. Big fun for trail riders who charge the ups as hard as the downs.
Boasting increased travel capabilities compared to its predecessor, thanks to an altered swingarm, shock, and fork, the Scalpel SE can cover 115 mm in the rear and up to 120 mm in the front, making short work of any trail.
A stronger, burlier machine that its younger counterpart, the Scalpel SE mountain bike boasts large Maxxis Ardent tires, wider bars more powerful brakes, lower gearing, and a dropper post, so you can push your performance to the next level.
Asymmetric Integration Advantage
The Ai offset drivetrain delivers ultra-short chainstays for improved traction and agility, as well as a stiffer, stronger rear wheel.
A slack effective head angle and a 44 mm rake fork boost the Scalpel SE's stability at high speeds, for smoother performance and a more enjoyable ride.
- BallisTec Carbon Frame, Ai
- Fox Float Performance 34 Stepcast, Grip Damper, sweepadjust / Fox Float Performance DPS Shock
- SRAM GX/NX Eagle Drivetrain, 12-speed / SRAM Guide T Hydro Disc Brakes
- Stans NoTube Arch S1 tubeless Rims / Maxxis Ardent tubeless ready Tires
- ALL-NEW Cannondale Downlow Dropper Post, internalrouting / Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite Saddle
- Travel: 120mm (F), 115mm (R)