Bianchi - Methanol CV RS 9.2 XTR 12 Speed
Bianchi Methanol CV RS 9.2 XTR 12 Speed - Mountain Bike
Bianchi renews the Methanol CV range with the introduction of the new RS and S versions, both engineered with Bianchi CV System and designed to be a new advantage in cross country mountain bike racing.
Engineered with Bianchi CV System, using Countervail®’s unique carbon fiber architecture and viscoelastic resin, Methanol CV RS and S deliver total “After-Shock Control” by eliminating vibrations that pass through the suspension after impact and from trail buzz. “After-Shock Control” delivers an entirely new level of ride quality, with increased accuracy, reduced muscular fatigue and total performance.
Methanol CV RS has been engineered to be the best XCO and XCM racing machine, without compromises.
The new frame shape and structure saves weight, improves steering response and accuracy.
- Countervail vibration cancelling technology
- 12x148mm Boost thru axle
- Di2 compatible, dropper seatpost compatible w/internal cable routing
- Updated geometry w/longer reach and slacker HT angle
- Methanol CV RS 29" carbon HM monocoque w/Countervail frame
- Shimano XTR 12 Speed groupset