Specialized - S-Works CruX Di2
Specialized S-Works CruX Di2 - 2019 Cyclocross BikeColour: Gloss Acid Pink/Chameleon/Metallic White Silver/Clean
Specialized CruX, one of the most iconic Cyclocross bikes in modern racing. Whether you have dreams of being the next UCI World Champion or smashing Strava KOM’s through your local trails, CruX has been engineered for flat out speed.
When we set out to design a new 'cross rig, we didn't just want to make another adventure bike with added tire clearance—we knew we had to create a purebred racing steed that was fast, confident, lightweight, and rides like no other 'cross bike out there. And sure, with multiple Cyclocross World Championships to its name, the CruX has more than proven itself in 'cross, but we're proud to say that this S-Works CruX takes the legacy to a whole different level.
- Our top-of-the-line S-Works FACT 11r carbon frame features our Rider-First Engineered™ design, a race-ready 'cross geometry, and comes equipped with thru-axles, 142mm rear spacing, and takes advantage of our highest quality carbon production methods in order to create a bike that's as responsive as it is lightweight.
- Cross courses are notorious for being cold, muddy, and rainy—and when you can barely feel your fingers, or your rims are so full of mud that slowing down is only a pipe dream, you'll be happy that the S-Works CruX comes spec'd with Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 shifters and powerful hydraulic disc brakes.
- The Win Tunnel Engineered Roval CLX 50 Disc carbon wheelset offers superior aerodynamics, incredible mud-shedding-ability, and a svelte 1415-gram weight.
- S-Works FACT 11r carbon frame – 12 X 142mm
- S-Works FACT 11r Carbon disc fork – 12 X 100mm
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 drivetrain
- Shimano Dura-Ace hydraulic disc brakes
- Roval CLX 50 Disc Carbon Tubeless Ready 50mm Depth wheelset
"Finally, Specialized have overhauled the CruX range to be the no-nonsense Cyclocross bike of choice for Hargroves Cycles. All models are ready to race or explore your local riding spot with the perfect Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes and beautiful wheels to match. No messing about, full internal cable routing and no unsightly front derailleurs to ruin the super clean lines of the CruX frame. Most importantly of course, the colours for the 2019 CruX range are simply stunning, every model this year is to die for!" - Harri, Hargroves Cycles