Specialized - CruX Expert
Specialized CruX Expert - 2019 Cyclocross BikeColour: Gloss Team Yellow/Rocket Red/Tarmac Black/Clean
Specialized CruX, one of the most iconic Cyclocross bikes in modern racing. Whether you have dreams of being the next UCI World Champion or smashing Strava KOM’s through your local trails, CruX has been engineered for flat out speed.
When it comes to cyclocross, the CruX Expert has everything you need and nothing that you don't. It features the same World-Championship-winning geometry and carbon layup as its S-Works cousin, so ultra-responsive handling and punchy accelerations are covered. You'll also find that these traits are accentuated by the lightweight and extremely stiff FACT 11r carbon fiber construction, while course control is furthered through its one-by design, hydraulic disc brakes, and front/rear thru-axles. Altogether, it's a bike that's guaranteed to take your performance to new heights this season.
- Our FACT 11r carbon frame features a race-ready 'cross geometry, and comes equipped with thru-axles, 142mm rear spacing, and it takes advantage of our highest quality carbon production methods in order to create a bike that's as responsive as it is lightweight.
- SRAM's Force 1 delivers smooth, crisp shifts, along with plenty of stopping power via their hydraulic disc brakes.
- Yep, that's right—carbon wheels on an Expert-level bike. The Roval C38 Disc carbon wheels bring performance to the masses. They're lightweight, durable, and ready for just about anything.
- FACT 11r carbon frame – 12 X 142mm
- S-Works FACT 11r Carbon disc fork – 12 X 100mm
- SRAM Force 1 drivetrain
- SRAM Force 1 hydraulic disc brakes
- Roval C 38 Disc Carbon Tubless Ready 38mm Depth wheelset
"Finally, Specialized have overhauled the CruX range to be the no-nonsense Cyclocross bike of choice for Hargroves Cycles. All models are ready to race or explore your local riding spot with the perfect SRAM Force 1 drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes and beautiful wheels to match. No messing about, full internal cable routing and no unsightly front derailleurs to ruin the super clean lines of the CruX frame. Most importantly of course, the colours for the 2019 CruX range are simply stunning, every model this year is to die for!" - Harri, Hargroves Cycles