Kona - Jake The Snake Fahrrad
Kona Jake The Snake Cyclocross Bike
Reliable, durable and versatile are the adjectives and qualities you would expect from a tried and tested CycloCross bike, and all of them are applicable to Kona's Jake The Snake model. A veteran member of their roster, this latest incarnation has been given a new lease that will keep it working hard and smart for years to come.
A Well-Known Workhorse of a Bike
Brilliant across all types of terrain, the Jake The Snake is just as adept on your daily commute as it is going off-road at the weekends. Equipped with a Shimano Tiagra drivetrain, its finely tuned gear ratios really do take the rough with the smooth as it pushes the aluminium butted frame to the max on your climbs and sprints. Superb Shimano hydraulic brakes let you scrub speed with lightning engagement, even in wickedly wet weather, while the wide 700x33c Clement tyres and their flexible central tread and aggressive side knobs will keep you upright bend after bend. Anything but slippery, this Jake The Snake is always ready to rumble.
- Frame: Kona Race Light 6061 Aluminium, Butted
- Fork: Kona Carbon Cross
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: Kona Road
- Handlebar: Kona Road
- Grips: Kona Cork Tape
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra
- Brake System: Shimano Tiagra hydraulic disc, Shimano 160mm rotors (centrelock)
- Crankset: Shimano, 46/34T
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra 11-34T, 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC X10
- Rims: WTB STP i19
- Front Hub: Formula 100x12mm (centrelock)
- Rear Hub: Formula 142x12mm (centrelock)
- Tyres: Clement MXP 700x33c
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport
- Seatpost: Kona Thumb with offset, 31.6mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids' bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids' bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from aSMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from aLARGE BOX.
BuyKona Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.