Specialized - Turbo Kenevo FSR Comp 6Fattie Electric
Specialized Turbo Kenevo FSR Comp 6 Fattie - 2019 Electric BikeColours: Cast Battleship/Mojave and Hyper/Black
- RockShox Yari RC (FOX Van RC Coil rear shock)
- Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm
- 7.5" alloy, 20mm depth, 30mm internal width
- Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON
Love Mountain Biking? Love descents, but hate climbing all the way back up to the top? Then the Turbo Kenevo Comp is the bike for you. The Turbo Kenevo allows you have some extra power for when you need it, like climbing back to the top of an awesome descent.
However just because the Turbo Kenevo is an E-Bike doesn't mean that you dont get the hallmarks which Specialized trail bikes are known for, the Chainstays are ultra-short which allowing for a nimble ride. This is complemented by a low bottom bracket which makes the bike feel like it is glued to the trail. All of this combined with 180mm of front and rear travel, allows you to tackle anything.
The Turbo Kenevo is packed with new technology from a M5 aluminium frame to the hyper-efficent Specialized e-MTB technology and a more effective motor which delivers more power than its previous version. The motor quietly applies extra power, making climbing the steepest section of trail almost effortless. You can fully adjust the output to conserve energy, the custom motor is the only one on the market which features instant pedal engagement and consistent torque throught the entire cadence range.
The Turbo Kenevo Comp has a build spec which is optimisted for the perfect blend of performance and durability. This is achived through a Rockshox Yari RC front fork, a FOX Van Rc coil rear shock (both of which have 180mm of travel), a mix of Shimano XT and Shimano SLX drivetrain components and wide alloy rims.
- With 180mm of travel, the frame is constructed from our M5 Premium aluminium that's equal parts, strong, lightweight, and incredibly responsive. The design of the frame, itself, revolves around our Trail Geometry that includes all of our trail hallmarks, like a low-slung bottom bracket, roomy top tube, and ultra-short chainstays. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post Wu, while the battery is fully integrated in the down tube and the motor is secured by a forged brace mount.
- The custom Specialized 1.3 Rx Trail-tuned motor is built for the Kenevo and features a 15% power increase and a significant efficiency increase when compared to the Specialized 1.1 motor. This successfully places it at the top of e-MTB motor technology. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Specialized M1-504 battery features an integrated Trail Display and ANT+/Bluetooth® module with Mission Control App connectivity. It houses 504Wh of trail-taming juice, is easily removable, and it's neatly integrated into the down tube.
Specialized's Misson Control App allows you to have full control of the Turbo technology, an integrated Trail Display with all of the ride metrics you need, a Trail Remote that lets you easily switch between modes without removing your hands from the bars, and a power metre that shows exactly how much power you're putting out vs. the motor.