Haibike - SDURO Trekking 6.0 Electric Hybrid
SDURO opens up the world of sporty innovative ePerformance bikes to a wider range of riders than ever before. Comfort, quality and class leading performance has never been so accessible.
New for 2019 across all Yamaha equipped models is the introduction of Yamaha PW-SE motors – with improved response to higher cadence and a higher torque output.
Across HardSeven, FullSeven and even Cross & Trekking models we’ve introduced intube batteries, not only for a sleeker look, but so that Yamaha models can benefit from our Modular Rail System line of accessories. Our Bosch equipped Trekking and Cross models have been improved too making them more accessible with rider focussed Bosch Active plus systems.
The SDURO Trekking series with its comfortable geometry enable comfortable and safe riding on long-distance tours. These bikes are equipped as standard with fenders, kickstands, powerful lighting as well as bag mounts and thus ready for any adventure!
- Haibike SkidPlate: Made of shock-resistant plastic, the light component protects effecitvely from scratches or motor damage.
- Double chain ring option: More possibilities thanks to the Yamaha drive's unique double chain ring option. For better support on hills and higher transmission in plain areas.
- Haibike Skybeamer: With the skybeamer 5,000 we developed an independent system with daytime running light, which provides classic low beam as well as a high beam light with over 5,000 lumen
- Haibike Intube battery concept (IBC) : The new InTube battery enables a high integration, a beautiful shape and functionality. It is available in many of our models.
- Modular Rail System (MRS): The ModularRailSystem allows simple and fast mounting of different equipment on the bike.
- NEW Yamaha PW-SE drive unit: The PW-SE engines provide all the popular features of the first PW generation together with improved cadence support up to 110 rpm and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Yamaha multi-switch TFT display: Big 2.8“-colour display with clear readability and control over connectivity functions with which several displays can be configured for different modes.
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.