Cube - Stereo Hybrid 140 Race 500 27.5 Electric
Ride further with less effort and save your energy for the fun stuff. The Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 Race 500 is an electric mountain bike that combines capable trail performance with an ebike boost giving you the freedom to extend the adventure.
- HPA Ultralight aluminium alloy frame with dialled trail geometry
- Fox 34 Rhythm fork offers 140mm of plush suspension travel
- Fox Float DPS EVOL shock with 3 position compression damping adjustment
- Shimano SLX/XT 1x11 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes
- Sizes: 16”, 18”, 20”, 22”
- Colours: Black/Green, Red/Orange
- The Cube Stereo 140 Race 500 27.5” is available with 0% APR finance
D rive info:
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 500
- Display: Bosch Purion
Our Stereo Hybrid 140 Race set a new benchmark for All Mountain e-MTBS when it was first launched - and that still holds true. Whether it's the frame's exceptional balance and low weight, the superb trail manners of our Agile Ride Geometry or the reliability of the components, this is a bike that stands out above the competition. Features like the Magura hydraulic disc brakes, wide-ranging 11 speed Shimano transmission and smooth, easily adjustable Fox suspension components mean that this is a bike that's just crying out for epic singletrack adventures. Will you rise to the challenge?
The Cube way of doing things is simple: maximum performance, zero compromise. With the Stereo Hybrid 140 Race we've built on well-known features like our lauded Agile Trail Geometry (ATG) and Efficient Trail Control (ETC) kinematics, tweaking and refining until our engineers were satisfied that this is the best frame of its kind that they could possibly build. Tuned Drive Position (TDP) places the Bosch drive unit in the best possible position, allowing us to reduce chainstay length for better handling while maintaining plenty of tyre clearance for grippy, comfortable performance. The Boost rear end with 148mm axle increases steering precision on even the roughest of descents, while we've positioned the battery as low as possible in the frame to improve handling. We've not forgotten the details, either - cables run internally for smoother shifts with reduced maintenance.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.