Cube - Stereo Hybrid 120 Hpc SL 500 27.5 29er Electric
Ride all the climbs with less effort and descend with confidence. The Cube Stereo Hybrid 120 HPC SL is an electric mountain bike that is built around a lightweight carbon frame. A powerful Bosch CX drive unit and high capacity 500Wh battery are fully integrated into the frame. This bike adds a powerful boost to your natural pedalling power while maintaining the sleek lines and suspension performance you expect from a Cube Stereo.
- C:62 carbon monocoque full sus frame with neatly integrated battery and motor
- Fox Float DPS shock controls the 120mm of active rear wheel suspension travel
- Fox 34 E bike optimized fork offers 120mm of bump soaking suspension travel
- Shimano XT/SLX 11 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Shimano Hydraulic disc brakes for Confident all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 16” (27.5” wheel), 18”, 20”, 22” (29” wheel)
- Colours: Black/Grey, Pinetree/Orange
- The Cube Stereo Hybrid 120 HPC SL 500 is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh, integrated
- User interface/remote: Bosch Purion
- Charger: Bosch 2amp
Take the proven comfort and control advantages of our Stereo Hybrid 120 line, add our advanced Twin Mould carbon manufacturing technology, and what do you get? A trail-orientated Bosch e-bike that's lighter, stiffer, more comfortable and more versatile than ever, that's what. Say 'hello' to the Stereo Hybrid 120 HPC SL - your new best friend for trail exploration. No climb is too steep, no descent too tricky. The Fox 34 Rhythm fork, paired with a Float DPS EVOL shock, makes short work of rocks, roots and trail debris. An 11 speed Shimano SLX and XT gear setup works in harmony with Bosch's powerful CX drive unit to put you in complete control, while strong hydraulic disc brakes ensure you can keep your speed in check at all times. With Newmen finishing kit and big volume, grippy Schwalbe Nobby Nic tyres, we've ensured that you've everything you need to explore further afield, more often.
The Stereo Hybrid 120 HPC SL's beauty is more than skin deep. The one-piece carbon down tube that houses the Bosch battery and drive unit is undeniably elegant, protecting the entire Bosch system from the elements and prying eyes. But it's also the stiff, exceptionally strong backbone that enabled our engineers to build such amazing handling and comfort into the frame. Combined with the 12x148mm Boost rear axle and tapered head tube, it delivers incredibly precise steering and efficient power transfer. A longer head tube and higher bottom bracket increase both comfort and ground clearance, which translates into longer, more adventurous rides. Our Efficient Trail Control suspension and Agile Trail Geometry work in tandem to deliver exceptional comfort and intuitive handling, whilst stealth dropper post-ready cable routing and maintenance-reducing internal gear cables are the kind of neat touches you'd expect from CUBE. We sweated the details, so you can just concentrate on the ride.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.