Cube - Cross Hybrid Race Allroad 500 Electric Hybrid
Extend your cycling adventure on road, track and trail. The Cube Cross Hybrid Race Allroad is a electric urban bike that combines versatile all-weather performance with an ebike boost to your natural pedalling power. With lights, mudguards and kickstand ready fitted the Cross Hybrid Allroad is ready for all-weather cycling.
- Aluminium alloy frame with neatly integrated drive unit
- SR Suntour NCX suspension fork with lockout for smooth roads
- Shimano XT/SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain for slick gear shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Mudguards, kick stand and lights ready fitted.
- Sizes: 50cm, 54cm, 58cm, 62cm
- Colours: Black/White, Blue/Green
- The Cube Cross Hybrid Pro Allroad 500 is available with 0% APR finance
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Battery: Bosch PowerPack 500
- Display: Bosch Purion
We designed the Cross Hybrid Race Allroad to be all about everyday versatility - but we didn't forget that riding should be fun, too. The extras like mudguards, lighting system and kickstand make life easier for you, regardless of time of day, type of journey or what the weather happens to be doing. That's the practical part. With Bosch's powerful drive system - including a 500Wh battery as standard - and smooth-shifting 11 speed Shimano gears, combined with an easy to adjust Suntour air sprung fork, you'll be enjoying every turn of the pedals. The Cross Hybrid Race Allroad is the perfect all-rounder whether you're a commuter, a keen weekend rider, or a combination of both.
The Cross Hybrid Race Allroad's double butted, aluminium superlite tubeset - combined with a tapered head tube - makes for a light, stiff and strong structure. Why does that matter? Because it's easier, and more fun, to ride. The gravity cast motor housing integrates drive unit and battery cleanly into the lines of the frame, improving transmission efficiency and handling by keeping the weight as low as possible. You can even charge the battery without removing it. Our engineers sweated even the smallest details - so, for example, the 3D forged dropouts make it easy to attach a luggage carrier, and can even be used to pull a bike trailer with a Weber coupling. And, if you have a knock or an accident that damages the rear derailleur, its frame hanger can be easily replaced in a matter of moments. Did we think of everything? No... we don't know where your next ride should take you...
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.