Total bmx - TWS Gabel
Total BMX Hangover H2 Frame
The TWS frame is the signature model of BMX Pro and Total BMX team rider, Mark Webb, and builds on the success of its predecessor the Volton model. With a lower bottom bracket for increased stability but a taller standover height for seat grabs, the TWS frame has the perfect geometry for pushing yourself to the limit at the skatepark.
Strengthened and Stiffened
Thanks to the butted top tube and downtube as well as the tapered thickness on all other sections of this CrMo frame, it's incredibly strong and stiff. This means precise and reliable handling and incredible durability to jumps, drops and falls. Super-strong 6mm thick dropouts with integrated chain tension adjusters can handle anything you can, and they’ll keep that rear hub locked in place.
- Material: Multi-butted Sanko 4130 CrMo
- Headtube Angle: 75.5°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Standover Height: 8.75" (centre of BB to centre of TT)
- BB Height: 11.5"
- Rear End Length: 13.2" - 13.4"
- Headtube: Integrated and heat treated
- Top Tube: 32mm diameter, multi butted
- Downtube: Tapered 36mm to 32mm, butted with offset thickness in key areas
- Seat Tube: Tapered with power clamp
- Chainstays: Tapered 19mm-16mm
- Seat Stays: Tapered 19mm-14mm
- Dropouts: 6mm thick heat treated with integrated chain adjusters
- Warranty: 1 year
- Removable brake mounts and tabs all included
- Weight: 2.25kg/4.9lbs (20.6" size)
BuyTotal BMX Frames from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.