Se bikes - OM Flyer 26W
A staple in BMX for nearly as long as the sport has been in existence, the 26” OM Flyer was originally designed by and named after SE’s founder, Scot “Old Man” Breithaupt. This bike captures the essence of BMX's past four decades. It is built to last with a retro styled 4130 Cr-Mo frame featuring a classic Looptail rear end. New this year are the sealed bearing SE Mohawk hubs along with two gold SE wheelie pegs. All hail the OM.
- Full Cr-Mo retro OM Flyer frame design with looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- SE 3-pc V-Ridge cranks with aluminum spider and SE chainring
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing SE Mohawk hubs
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- Vee Tire x SE Racing Cub 26” x 2.0” tires
- SE Racing Rad number plate and wheelie pegs
- SE Racing Lightning Bolt snap padset
- 30.1 lbs
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.