Se bikes - Dogtown Big Ripper 29W
In the late 70’s, BMX wasn’t the only groundbreaking sport that was taking America by storm. Alongside BMX kids on bikes imitating motorcycles, there was a wave of shaggy haired California kids on skateboards mimicking surfers. At the heart of the skate scene in Venice Beach, CA, Dogtown Skates was born. This year we teamed up with one of the most iconic skate brands of Southern California culture to create the Dogtown Big Ripper. This bike features some of the most legendary logos of the skate scene that truly can’t be missed.
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with floval tubing and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing high-flange hubs
- SE 3-pc V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Dogtown Flyer seat with bottle opener
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with Dogtown donuts
- Vee Tire x Dogtown Speedster 29” x 2.10” tires
- Dogtown bandana print padset
- Dogtown number plate and SE Wheelie pegs
- Includes custom Dogtown Big Ripper sticker set
- 28.4 lbs
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.