Colony - Tradition BMX Rahmen
Colony Tradition BMX Frame
The Tradition BMX Frame is the signature frame of Nathan Sykes; constructed with a full 4130 CrMo frame, the Tradition BMX Frame is stacked with quality features as well as a responsive street geometry, which makes it perfect for bowls or trail riding. You can also fit the Tradition BMX Frame with fat 2.4" tyres. Colony's unique and exclusive removable bottom chainstay brake mounts and hardware is present in this BMX frame.
- Frame: Full 4130 CrMo Frame
- Heat-treated integrated headtube, longer length at 117.5mm
- Heat-treated Mid bottom bracket
- 11.5" bottom bracket height
- Heat-treated 6mm thick dropouts with built in chain tensioners
- Tapered downtube, top tube, and rear stays
- External gusset on downtube
- Nathan Sykes signature frame
- Responsive street geometry
- Dent resistant downtube & top tube with external gussets
- Wider rear end for fatter 2.4" tyres
- Built-in seat clamp with replaceable nut and bolt
- Removable bottom chainstay brake mounts and hardware
- Unique and exclusive invest cast removable Colony brake cable tabs
- 13.9” rear slammed, 74.5º headtube angle, 71º seat tube angle
- Standover Height (Centre of bottom bracket Shell to Centre of top tube): 9.0"
- Weight: 2.494kg
Please note, Colony does not recommend or warrant the use of lower dual cable systems on their frames. Use only two into one cable systems.
BuyColony Frames & Forks from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's Largest Online Bike Store.