Buff - SE Bikes Mike PK Ripper Looptail 26W
Mike Buff is a BMX pioneer who helped introduce freestyle BMX to the world. As one of the original godfathers of freestyle, Mike rode a PK Ripper in the early 1980s when he was a member of the legendary BMX Action Trick Team. The Limited Edition 26” Mike Buff PK Ripper resonates with the same style of the PK Ripper that Mike made famous, but this year’s version is built with 26” wheels. The bike comes equipped with a Mike Buff BMX Action padset, Rad Plate, Wheelie pegs, Oakley B-1B grips, and an authentic SE Racing/Mike Buff trading card personally signed by Buff. The 26” Mike Buff PK Ripper is as rad as it gets.
- Mike Buff 26” PK Ripper frame, limited edition & individually numbered
- 6061 aluminum with floval tubing and looptail rear end, individually numbered on the inside of the rear dropout
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing SE Mohawk hubs
- SE 3-pc V-Ridge cranks with alloy spider and SE chainring
- Oakley B-1B Grips in Custom colorway with Mike Buff Donuts
- Mike Buff SE Flyer seat with bottle opener
- Vee Tire x SE Racing Cub 26” x 2.0” tires
- Mike Buff BMX Action padset
- SE Racing Rad Plate and SE Wheelie pegs
- Includes custom Mike Buff 26” PK Ripper sticker sheet and signed autograph card
- 28.9 lbs
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.