ASSOS' UMA GT is a lightweight shell vest for women that maintains its core temperature when not stored in your pocket. It folds up easily and offers maximum performance thanks to the revised Long Distance design. It offers important protection with minimal volume, making it ideal for your daily rides.
Basic Road Cycling Equipment: UMA GT Wind Vest Summer
This wind vest, reduced to the essentials, comes in an accurate fit and offers you optimum protection from the elements. The sleeveless design consists of ASSOS' proven Foil Ultra-textile. The side panels are made of windproof glossy material for added comfort. The revised two-layer collar construction increases elasticity and wearing comfort.
Features - UMA GT Women's Wind Vest
- Foil Ultra: A windproof, water-repellent, ripstop, lightweight and hyper-stretch woven fabric
- Glossy: This warp-knit windproof textile comes to the fore on the side panels to provide stretch and breathability
- Stretch net: Deployed on the rear of the vest for increased ventilation and improved contouring while on the bike
- Rustle-free: This piece of apparel has been designed to be as quiet as possible with a rustle-free fabric
- DWR: As not every day comes with unbroken sunshine, ASSOS has treated this product to their DWR (Durable Water Repellency) to protect you from rainfall
- Full-length camLock zip: Slim, light zip for individually adjusting to the conditions
- Visibility: The divaPink colourway elevates your visibility to other road users
- Ultra lightweight, ultra packable: As cyclists ASSOS understands the needs and restrictions that you face on every ride. With limited pocket space and a need to accommodate the essentials, they have diligently worked to create products with the lowest possible weight and great packability. As no one wants to feel like a packhorse on rides in changeable conditions, they’ve strived to strike the balance between weight, volume and performance. Their approach is always to craft pieces that will exceed expectations as your back-pocket insurance policy. This approach involves minimal volume and minimal seams
- Collection : UMA
- Temperature Range : All year round
- ASSOS Clima Range : All seasons
- Fit : Slim Fit (ASSOS Long Distance)
regularFit → Long Distance
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' Aero Racing line. A perfect outfit for long distance. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.