Castelli - Perfetto Light 2
The pros were the first to ask for a Gabba that wasn't quite as warm as the Gabba, but warmer than the Fawesome Vest. Based on the Gabba, Castelli developed a version with Nano Light material on the back. This material is identical to the one Castelli uses for the Nano Flex Tights except for the missing fleece inside. This increases breathability and reduces the risk of overheating. A further weight saving was achieved by using a lighter windstopper material on the front. This is 25% lighter than the one Castelli uses for the normal Gabba.
You may now think that this is just a niche product. Just give it a try. With the exception of rain races and extreme cold, it covers most of the Gabba's weather conditions perfectly. At the same time, it is more suitable for warmer temperatures. The excellent fit is another reason why you want it. The Castelli test team agrees that it cannot completely replace Gabba and Fawesome. With the Perfetto Light Short Sleeve you have another ace up your sleeve that is ideal for cool temperatures, especially in dry conditions or when there is a risk of light rain.
- extended back with reflective end band
- Front, arms, shoulders in Gore Windstopper 150 material
- water-repellent and breathable Nano Light material on the back
- Weight: 243 g
- Vores model er 186 cm høj og bærer en størrelse M. Størrelsen er normalVis størrelsesberegner
- Tætsiddende og atletisk snit
- Vis alle modeller fra serien Castelli Perfetto