The MILLE GT NS is a sleeveless summer jersey with race proven ventilation strategies for improved air exchange. Quick-drying mesh side panels and the incredibly lightweight Type.157 stripe material contribute to this.
Summer jersey with targeted optimization: the sleeveless MILLE GT NS jersey by ASSOS
The characteristic collar design of the jersey was raised to a new level via an update. It has no seams and thanks to its patented stabilisation it can be easily opened and closed.
The wearing comfort is improved by the strategic use of stretch, which allows a pleasant but not too loose fit. Three triple ramp concept pockets and an opening for your headphones are also included.
Features - MILLE GT NS Jersey
- Sleeveless jersey
- Reflective details
- Collarless Construction: Minimal seams for the ideal fit and frictionless comfort
- Simesh: Deployed on the rear, this proprietary textile permits great breathability and stability with mono-stretch. UPF35 sun protection
- Stabilizator S7 Knit: Featherweight but strong material, perfect for creating a cooling panel on the back of the jersey. Maintains stability and alignment - and has UPF30 - despite its minimal weight and volume
- Type.157 Stripe Tex: A light knit with high levels of ventilation, built-in odorControl, and UPF35 sun protection. Stripe Tex is a breathable, stretchy circular knit that is quick to dry, fast to wick, and superior in its performance
- Triple Ramp Pockets: Proprietary storage design with pockets optimally located for ease of access; security and stability guaranteed. Internal seams fashion a barely there lid to keep your wares in check regardless of exertion. Earpiece opening for practicality
- Collection : MILLE GT
- Temperature range : Summer
- ASSOS Clima Range : Summer 1/3
- Fit : Slim Fit (ASSOS regularFit)
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.