Assos - Mille GT NS
An excellent choice on the hottest days of the yearWhen the summer season starts to heat up, the MILLE GT NS Jersey represents a viable lightweight and breathable option for the year’s warmest riding conditions. Borrowing race-tested ventilation strategies that work, and complemented with the use of the latest breathable fabrics, this sleeveless jersey excels when the hammer is dropped and the mercury is high.
The Assos textile laboratory turned its focus to dialing up a rider’s performance in the severe heat by deploying super lightweight Type.157 Stripe textile and quick-drying mesh side panels. This jersey also benefits from the latest upgrade to Assos collar constructions, with eradicated seams and a patented stabilizer for smooth zipping and unzipping. An extra level of comfort comes from strategic stretch that permits a relaxed but far from lax fit. Three triple ramp pockets and an opening for your earpiece round off this reliable, fast piece of equipment.
Features of the Mille GT NS Jersey
- Type.157 Stripe Tex: A light knit with high levels of ventilation, built-in odorControl, and UPF35 sun protection. Stripe Tex is a breathable, stretchy circular knit that is quick to dry, fast to wick, and superior in its performance.
- Simesh: Deployed on the rear, this proprietary textile permits great breathability and stability with mono-stretch. UPF35 sun protection.
- Stabilizator S7 Knit: Featherweight but strong material, perfect for creating a cooling panel on the back of the jersey. Maintains stability and alignment - and has UPF30 - despite its minimal weight and volume.
- Triple Ramp Pockets: Proprietary storage design with pockets optimally located for ease of access; security and stability guaranteed. Internal seams fashion a barely there lid to keep your wares in check regardless of exertion. Earpiece opening for practicality.
- Collarless Construction: Minimal seams for the ideal fit and frictionless comfort.
- regularFit: A body-mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than the Aero Racing line. The best of both worlds, where wearability and speed converge.
Material 61% polyester, 28% polyamide, 11% elastane