The colours and design of the Fastlane Wyndymilla combine majestic motifs, noble elements and the excitement of a ride. The jersey is perfect for intensive training or relaxed riding in warm weather. It's made from the proven "Dual Tex" and "Push Pull" textiles, which are distinguished by their breathability, water-repellent properties and incredibly soft surface.
The sleeves ensure a perfect, seamless transition between the jersey and your upper arms. The Triple Ramp Pockets at the back are for storing your personal belongings and the regularFit provides long lasting comfort.
Features - Fastlane Rock
- Type.112 Dual Tex: A fast-drying double yarn textile with great moisture management and breathability, this fabric makes up the front and back panels. It’s snag-resistant with high mechanical stretch, and has built-in UPF30 and odorControl
- Push Pull: The sleeves are made of ASSOS-developed Push Pull warp-knit textile with high UV protection (UPF 50+). Highly breathable, this fine gauge knit with bi-stretch is quick drying and very comfortable
- Raw-Cut Sleeves: A design that creates the smoothest transition possible between the fabric and skin. More comfort and precise hold with less pressure
- Triple Ramp Pockets: ASSOS' storage design with three textile-lidded pockets optimally located for ease of access; security and stability guaranteed
- Full-Length Zipper: A slim central fastener allows full personal adjustment to temperature and exertion
- ASSOS Clima Range : Summer 1/3
- Fit : Slim Fit (ASSOS regularFit)
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.