Castelli - All Out Speed Suit
The original idea behind the development of the first T1:Stealth Top was to put it on for cycling in T1, and before running in the 2nd to move out of the transition area. But Castelli always saw athletes wearing this top for swimming and running.
Marino Vanhoenacker was the first athlete to ask for a suit with a T1:Stealth top. He supported Castelli throughout the development process and made his debut in the 8th edition victory at IM Austria. This suit is uncompromisingly cut for speed. Admittedly, this one-piece is neither the most flexible solution for swimming, nor the coolest option for running. However, if you want to go all the way on the bike, the All-Out is a must for you.
- Top derived from T1: Stealth Top 2 for uncompromising aerodynamics
- Trousers component based on the Free Tri Short for comfort and support on the bike and when running
- Sanremo construction allows easy access to the toilet and practical ventilation
- GIRO Air leg cuffs
- Størrelsen er normalVis størrelsesberegner
- Tætsiddende og atletisk snit