Castelli - Superleggera
The inspiration for this jacket came while riding Switzerland’s Flüela Pass between Davos and the Engadin Valley. The air is thin as you approach this 2383 m pass and Castelli was pushing hard on a 230 km ride. Castelli could hear the winding engine of the super car coming up the valley and before it reached them, they could actually feel the rumble as it approached redline. That Lamborghini Superleggera was a road-going version of Formula One technology and this jacket represents the same the concept. Here they are using technologies and know-how developed for the highest levels of pro racing, adapted into an extremely lightweight and aero road-going jacket. They have used Pertex Quantum base fabric with low air permeability to keep you dry and you are additional supported by Stretch Torrent waterproof fabric insert on the back.
- Pertex Quantum-materiale med mindre luftgennemtrængelighed holder dig tør
- mindre pakkemål, perfekt til at medbringe
- Vores model er 186 cm høj og bærer en størrelse M.Størrelsen er en smule mindre end normalt. Vælg en størrelse, der er et nummer større.Vis størrelsesberegner
- Tætsiddende og atletisk snit
- Vis alle modeller fra serien Castelli Superleggera