Assos Equipe RS Schlosshund Evo wind jacket - Black
Assos Cape Team RS Schlosshund Evo, made with a fabric for waterproof, super-light and adherent capes, is an exceptional protective layer. The EVO rain jacket is now available in the new fluorescent yellow color for better visibility in stormy conditions and reduced visibility. Keeps the racingFit cut and the original Schloss Tex fabric, which is the three-layer waterproof softshell fabric developed in the laboratory and tested for running. Counting on the compound hydrophilic membrane of which it is composed and on its characteristics of breathability and flexibility, the Schloss Tex fabric performs well from all points of view. In addition, with a weight of only 170 g, it is so space-saving that it can be stored in a back pocket like a super-thin wind jacket. The jacket borrows many elements from the legendary sturmPrinz jacket, such as the taped collar and cuffs to minimize rubbing and the two accesses to the pockets that allow you to reach the pockets of the underlying shirt. Assos has also updated the two-way zipper with a sturdier version that is easy to use even with gloves, so you can choose between top ventilation and bottom ventilation. Other updates include a new waterBlock hem, which pushes the water away and remains in place, as well as a bold reflective logo placed on the Reflex strip located on the rear panel.
- Schloss Tex: lightweight three-layer waterproof softshell fabric. An extremely comfortable, super-foldable stretch material that includes a hydrophilic membrane.
- Weight: 90 g / m2; breathability: MVP 27,000 g / m2 / 24 h; water column:> 10,000 mm; elasticity: bidirectional.
- Reflex: a reflective strip in the back of the jacket to improve visibility in low light and extreme weather conditions.
- Access to pockets: in the back and bottom of the panel there are two openings that allow you to access the pockets of the shirt or jacket and also promote ventilation.
- Taped seams: present along the front, on the shoulders, on the rear panels and on the zip to increase the waterproof properties of the jacket.
- Extended back panel: longer than the front one to protect the lower back from splashes and dirt from the road.
- Waterblock hem: silicone stitches inside protect from the weather and provide a secure fit, while the external laminated silicone drives out the water.
- Zip with two sliders: for easy ventilation from above or below.
- Sturdy structure with extra-large puller for easy opening even with gloves.
- DWR: Assos has refined the jersey with the DWR (Durable Water Repellent) water-repellent treatment to add an additional layer of protection against the weather. RacingFit: A more snug and slightly more compressive fit than our other regularFit and comfortFit options.
- It may seem that it limits the movements when you are not in the saddle, but turns into a second skin during the race, with consequent reduced cutaneous rubbings and improved comfort.
- Color: Black.