Poc - Ora Goggle
Grey lens, clear view: Ora Goggle by POCThe Ora DH has been created to fit seamlessly with POCs Coron helmet and has a clear lens, from industry leaders, Carl Zeiss, which offers the best vision in variable conditions and across different shade environments e.g. riding into, or out of forest sections. In addition the Ora DH has been adapted for use with tear or roll off’s for the best vision and flexibility in foul weather.
To meet the demands of modern DH riders the goggle has also been created with vent foam for the optimal balance in ventilation and safety. The unique design, coupled with details such as a flexible frame and adjustable strap also ensure the goggle stays precisely in place during rigourous of DH riding.
Features - Ora Goggle
- MTB specific goggle designed with maximized field of view
- Brand new and unique frame construction for enhanced ventilation
- Zeiss lens for enhanced optical performance
- Grey neutral light tint
- Seamless fit with Tectal and Coron helmets
- Snug and adjustable straps
- Flexible frame construction integrated with a 3-layer face foam for a precison fit