Verenti Technique Claris Road Bike
The Verenti Technique Claris is the perfect choice for your first road bike, whether you're out on weekend adventures or riding sportives. With its lightweight, double-butted alloy frame, buzz-taming full carbon fork and versatile Shimano Claris groupset, the Verenti Technique Claris Road Bike has you covered.
Exceptional Value for Money
The 50/34T compact chainset combined with an 11-28T casssette gives an excellent range of gears, leaving plenty in the tank for those long climbs. A lightweight and fast wheelset keeps you pacing along at a steady speed, and the Tektro R312 dual pivot caliper brakes offer outstanding braking performance when called upon. A lightweight alloy stem, handlebars and seatpost finish this bike off into an exceptional value for money road bike.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Alloy, mudguard mounts, external cable routing
- Fork: High-modulus T700 HM-UD full carbon, tapered steerer
- Bottle Cage Mounts: Double
- Front Derailleur Mount: Braze on
- Dropouts: Replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- Brake Levers/Gear Shifters: Shimano Claris
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris
- Brake Type: Rim
- Brake Calipers: Tektro R317
- Chainset: Prowheel Alloy
- Crank Arm Length: 50/52/54cm: 170mm; 56/58/60cm: 175mm
- Chainset Type: Compact
- Chainring Size: 50/34T
- Chain: KMC
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Cassette: Sunrace 8-Speed
- Cassette Range : 11-28T
- Handlebars: Kalloy
- Handlebar Width: 50/52cm: 400mm; 54/56cm: 420mm; 58/60cm: 440mm
- Bar Tape: Cork
- Stem: Alloy 3D forged 4-bolt 7D
- Stem Length: 50/52cm: 80mm; 54cm: 90mm; 56/58cm: 100mm; 60cm: 110mm
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2mm
- Saddle: Velo
- Wheel Size: 700c (622)
- Wheelset: Joytech hubs laced to Alex R500 rims
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro 700x28c
- Weight: 10.3kg/22.70lbs (54cm)
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer's boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from aSMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from aLARGE BOX.
BuyVerenti Bikes from Chain Reaction Cycles, the World's largest Online Bike Store.