scott - Addict RC 20
Race speed confidence in all weather conditions. The Scott Addict RC 20 Disc is a lightweight road race bike with the added speed control confidence that only hydraulic disc brakes can offer. The carbon frame and fork is disc optimized and features race geometry that has been tried and tested at the very highest level.
- HMF carbon frame with road race geometry for rapid cycling
- Full carbon fork for precise steering control
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain with semi compact chainset
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather speed control
- Syncros RP 2.0 Disc wheels with Continental tyres
- Sizes: 47cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Bronze/Red/Black
- The Scott Addict RC 20 Disc is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Addict RC 20 comes with a lightweight HMF Carbon frame and fork, Shimano Ultegra, Syncros components and Shimano Ultegra brakes. All of this combines to create a lightning fast climber for real world road riding and racing.
The Scott Addict Family
When we first introduced the Addict back in 2008, it was already the lightest bike on the market and seen as the benchmark for the industry. Over the years the family has grown and is now probably the most complete bike series out there. From an ultra-lightweight road bike to the versatile gravel grinder, there are many models to choose from to delight lightweight fans in every discipline.
The tips of our proverbial lightweight icebergs are still our Racing Concept models (RC). These products have been developed to give riders that edge to take the biggest wins in the sport. The remarkably lightweight frame makes the RC every climber’s dream bike. Additionally, we’ve introduced a more affordable version which comes with an endurance geometry for even more compliance to fit the needs of everyday riders. Those who don’t want to stick to asphalt can go off-road with either the Gravel or our CX.
Thanks to its incredibly powerful carbon fibres all Addict models still have the same main feature- a remarkably light weight frame. For better control, regardless of weather conditions most models are now available with disc brakes.
Addict Road Geometry
There are two different geometries for the Addict on-road bike. All RC models have the same well proven geometry as that of the Michelton-SCOTT team bikes, while the others come with a less aggressive and more comfortable endurance geometry. So, if you wake up in the morning, stretch, strap on a heart rate monitor and go KOM hunting, the Addict RC family might be for you. However, if getting out on the bike means that you’re going to be gone for hours, chewing up mile after mile in search of freedom, then perhaps the Addict’s more comfortable geometry is your go to. The beauty with the Addict family is that there is a lightweight and capable road bike for anyone and everyone.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.