effetto - Carbo Grip 3ml Sachet
Product DescriptionA torque wrench is sometimes not enough when dealing with carbon parts, especially if those parts refuse to stay in place when tightened to the recommended torque values.
Carbo grip is the perfect complement to Giustaforza torque wrench. It is basically a special high-molecular weight silicone resin, in spray or blister forms. Applied on a component, it polymerizes in a time ranging from 3 to 5 minutes, creating an extremely grippy surface.
Carbogrip has been created as mounting paste for carbon components but also works great as thread-lock for steel, titanium, aluminium or carbon bolts) Ideal for mountain bike grips: spread inside the grip, it makes sure the grip easily slides onto the handlebar, locking it in place when the resin polymerizes. The grips can then be removed blowing air inside them with a compressor, or with other procedures normally used to remove grips.
Used on the bead lip of tubeless tyres it prevents bead movement for low-pressure riding
- Prevents part slippage and the dangerous, normal reaction when a seatpost or a handlebar slips at the recommended torque value: over-torquing the bolts!
- The polymer has anti-seize properties, allowing easy component removal when needed
- Doesn’t scratch components (doesn’t contain sand or hard friction powder)
- Electric-insulator (preventing galvanic welding or corrosion)
- Can be easily removed with Carbomove or other petrol-based solvents