specialized - Stumpjumper Comp EVO Full Suspension
A legend of the trail, the Stumpjumper represents agile fun and enduro perfromance, thrash it and race it.The M5 aluminium Stumpjumper FSR Comp EVO 29 is purpose-built for the aggressive trail rider. It separates itself from "regular" Stumpjumpers with a slacker head angle and 135mm of rear travel. The Comp EVO 29 features a custom FOX Float CTD Evolution shock with AUTOSAG, RockShox Revelation RC 140mm-travel fork, powerful Shimano Deore disc brakes, and a 2.3" Specialized Butcher Control and Slaughter Control tyre combination.
- M5 alloy EVO 29 frame w/ 135mm of smooth FSR travel for charging technical singletrack
- Custom FOX Float CTD Evolution shock w/ AUTOSAG, Climb, Trail, Descend tunes for total control
- RockShox Revelation RC 29 140mm fork w/ 15mm thru-axle ideal for ripping technical descents
- Roval 29 rims laced to Specialized sealed hubs make for a tubeless-ready trail wheelset
- Specialized Butcher Control 2.3" tyre features a DH-inspired tread for rough singletrack
- Specialized Slaughter Control, 2Bliss Ready, 2.3" tyre for fast-rolling performance with bite
- Specialized XC mini rise alloy bar is 750mm wide for stable handling on rough terrain
- Shimano Deore disc brakes for dialled modulation and stopping power
- SRAM X9 Type 2, 10-speed rear derailleur for quiet, precise trail shifting
- SRAM X7, 10-speed, trigger for precise shifting and reliability
- Specialized Command Post BlackLite w/ remote adjusts saddle height on-the-fly
Description by Mark Craddock, Rutland Cycling Web Team.