orbea - Alma H50 29er Hardtail MTB
The Orbea Alma H50 is an XC bike that delivers superb performance without breaking the bank. It’s a perfect entry into the world of mountain biking for any beginner. A lightweight triple butted and hydroformed alloy frame puts you in the perfect position to hit the trails confidently. This hardtail will propel you up the climbs easily, while being capable in tricky terrain with the RockShox fork. The 29er wheels roll well over tough trails, and keep their speed easily.
- Hydroformed and triple butted alloy frame is lightweight
- RockShox 30 Silver TK fork has 100mm travel and remote lockout
- Shimano SLX/Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain
- Shimano M365 Hydraulic Disc brakes are powerful in any weather
- Tubeless ready wheels make for an easy upgrade
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Blue/Black, Orange/Black, Black, Black/Pistachio
- The Orbea Alma H50 29er is available with 0% APR finance
Alma is for the quickest lap times. The steepest climbs. Alma is for the strongest accelerations and highest altitudes. Alma is for the biggest stages, the loudest fans and the toughest riders. Alma is for the fiercest competitors, the athletes who accept nothing less than superlatives. When a few fleeting seconds separate fast from faster, Alma is for the fastest.
4x4 Dynamic Structure - External forces on the frame under the rider's weight - cornering stresses or vibration from impacts - have a large effect on control and traction. Creating a natural flex point in the top tube by adding a fourth bend offers an efficient, smooth ride that feels like floating over rough terrain.
BWC - Instead of trying to squeeze everybody on a single wheel size, we offer Big Wheels that are scaled to fit riders of any height. BWC offers five frames in two wheel sizes - Small and Medium frames with 27.5" wheels, Medium, Large and XL frames with 29" wheels.
Boost - Alma becomes more precise and responsive with 420/430mm chainstays and the increased rigidity of a 12mm through-axle system. The boost 148 standard widens rear axle spacing to 148mm which moves the chainline outboard by 3mm and increases the space available at the bottom bracket.
World Cup Geometry - Refinements of Alma's World Cup Geometry reflect the evolution of elite racing. A slacker head angle (69.3/69.5 Degrees) provides stability on increasingly demanding tracks. A steeper seat angle and lower stack height increases handling and precision and pedalling efficiency. Shorter (420/430mm) chainstays deliver maximum agility without instability.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.